Fast-track your MBA application at our virtual Admissions Day
The Admissions Day is for applicants to the following programmes:
- Full-Time MBA
- Weekend MBA
- Global Online MBA
- Executive MBA
Why should I apply to attend?
- Get a taster of the Imperial ethos and what it would be like as a student at Imperial College Business School
- Have your admissions interview and get the chance to accelerate your application if you are successful on the day
- Take part in a dynamic case study workshop and group exercise, and experience Imperial’s collaborative culture first-hand
- Virtually meet some of the students, alumni and staff who make up our MBA community and get answers to any questions you may have
- 09.40 – 09.50 Welcome and introduction
- 09.50 – 11.30 Workshop and case study group exercise with Byron McCaughey, Full-Time MBA alumni
- 11.30 - 12.00 Q&A with current students and alumni
- 12.00 – 14.00 Drop-in session with the Recruitment team
- 12.10 – 16.00 Interviews
We will inform you of your individual interview time. *Agenda may be subject to change
How to apply
Limited places are available. Please complete the below pre-application form and return it by email, along with your CV and scanned copies of your degree transcripts and completion certificate by 23.59 BST Sunday 7 June 2020.
Admissions Days are suitable for candidates who are applying to join the next programme cohort. If you are at an earlier stage in your MBA research, we recommend that you join us for an on campus or online information session or request a profile review.