Fast-track your MBA application at our virtual admissions day.
We welcome those interested in our MBA programmes to fast-track an application by taking part in our virtual admissions day. Successful applicants will receive an offer to Imperial College Business School for the following programmes and intake dates:
- Full-Time MBA (September 2021 intake)
- Weekend MBA (April 2021 intake)
- Global Online MBA (January 2021 intake)
- Executive MBA (February 2021 intake)
Admissions days are suitable for candidates who are applying to join the next programme cohort. If you are at an earlier stage in your MBA research, we recommend that you join us for an online information session or request a profile review.
What is a fast-track admissions day?
- Get a taster of the Imperial ethos and what it would be like as a student at Imperial College Business School
- Have your admissions interview and get the chance to accelerate your application if you are successful on the day
- Take part in a dynamic case study workshop and group exercise, and experience Imperial’s collaborative culture first-hand
- Virtually meet some of the students, alumni and staff who make up our MBA community and get answers to any questions you may have
Agenda on the day*
09.40 - 09.50: Welcome and introduction
09.50 - 11.30: Workshop and case study group exercise with Professor Andreas Eisingerich,
Head of Department Analytics, Marketing and Operations
11.30 - 12.00: Q&A with current students and alumni
12.00 - 14.00: Drop-in session with the Recruitment team
12.10 - 16.00: Interviews. We will inform you of your individual interview time.
*Agenda may be subject to change.
How to apply
There are limited places for the admissions day and we advise you to apply and complete the form below by 23.59 GMT Sunday 15 November 2020. Please note, you will also need to upload the following:
- A copy of your CV
- A copy of your degree transcripts
- A personal statement
- Your career goals - Your short term (3 years) career goals – including target role(s) and/or company, sector(s) and international location. Your understanding of the necessary factors for success in this career, including how well you meet those requirements. Consideration of your ‘Plan B’ if you are unable to achieve your first choice career goals
Once you have submitted your application below, we shall be in touch after the deadline of Sunday 15 November, to let you know if you have been successful in receiving a place on the admissions day.