Business School Career Clubs
The Business School supports a number of student-led Business School Clubs which aim to bring together MBA and MSc students with similar areas of career interest and/or professional backgrounds.
All of our clubs are organised by students and run a number of events throughout the year which give opportunities to:
- Meet other Business School students with similar interests
- Learn from and network with alumni and other professionals
- Build links with relevant employers in the sector
- Learn more about roles available and the skills needed in the industry
and many more.
We have recently reviewed our Clubs, and now offer:
Individual pages for each club coming soon
- Consulting Club
- Energy Club
- Finance Club
- FMCG, Luxury & Retail Club
- Healthcare Club
- Sustainability & Social Impact Club
- Technology & Media Club
- Entrepreneurship Club
- Family Business Club
- Africa Business Club
- Asia Business Club
- India Business Club
- Latin America Business Club
- North America Business Club
The Business School is actively involved in supporting and promoting the activities of the Imperial College Women in Business Society, whose founder members were all Business School Students.
We are always happy to signpost you to some of the more entrepreneurial and business-oriented Imperial College Student Union Societies, such as Bright Futures, Consultancy, Data Science, Economics, Energy, Entrepreneurs, Finance, Innovation, Investment and Oil & Gas Forum.
For more information, including if you are a non-student or you are an employer who would like to work with one of the clubs, contact:
Yas Atewala, Careers Coordinator
T: +44 (0) 20 759 46432