Business School Career Clubs
The Career & Professional Development Service support a number of student-led Business School Career Clubs which aim to bring together MBA and MSc students with similar areas of career interest and/or professional backgrounds.
All of our clubs are organised by students and run a number of events throughout the year which give opportunities to:
- Meet other Business School students with similar interests
- Learn from and network with alumni and other professionals
- Build links with relevant employers in the sector
- Learn more about roles available and the skills needed in the industry
and many more.
The Business School Career Clubs are:
- Africa Business Club
- Asia Business Club
- BioPharma & Healthcare Club
- Business School Consulting Club
- Energy Club
- Entrepreneurship Club
- India Business Club
- Family Business Club
- Fintech Club
- Luxury Goods & Retail Club
- Marketing & Digital Society
- Private Equity & Venture Capital Club
- Sustainability in Business Club
The Business School is actively involved in supporting and promoting the activities of the Imperial College Women in Business Society, whose founder members were all Business School Students.
We are always happy to signpost you to some of the more entrepreneurial and business-oriented Imperial College Student Union Societies, such as Bright Futures, Consultancy, Data Science, Economics, Energy, Entrepreneurs, Finance, Innovation, Investment and Oil & Gas Forum.
To complement the activities of the Business School Career Clubs, we have set up the opportunity for an annual conference – organised by students, for students – with the ongoing theme of “The Fusion of Business and Technology”. The student committee are responsible for all aspects of the conference – topic, agenda, sourcing speakers, logistics, sponsorship & fundraising, etc.
For more information contact:
Yas Atewala, Careers Coordinator
T: +44 (0) 20 759 46432