Careers can support you in many ways during your programme.
We offer a range of one-to-one appointments with a Careers Consultant, providing:
- Support to create a strategy for your job search
- Support with writing CVs, applications and cover letters
- Guidance for interviews and assessment centres
- A drop-in service for specific industry or sector queries
- Mock interview sessions where you can practise and receive feedback, tailored to your job application
- Mock case study sessions providing advice and guidance and feedback on your approach
- Support in negotiating job offers to help you receive the best package possible
- Advice and tips for networking so you can maximise these opportunities throughout the year
In order to access above you should complete the steps detailed here: Before you start
We run small group sessions enabling you to practise group exercises, case studies and interviews and gain feedback from Careers Consultants and your peers.
Workshops and Career Events
There are a wide variety of career-development workshops run throughout the year, designed to help you develop skills that will assist you in your career planning – both in the short term and throughout your working life. There are also a large number of employer presentations, industry panels and networking events with alumni held throughout the year. To see what’s happening and to book a place, visit Symplicity.
For assistance in accessing our services, or for general enquiries contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org