Careers can help you before you start your programme
If you have accepted your offer we will be able to support you in the six months leading up to when you start your programme.
MBA Admitted Students
Once you have accepted your offer with the Business School (from late spring onwards), you will be able to
- Book appointments with a Careers Consultant to discuss your career goals and create a plan for the year
- Watch webinars that we specifically create for Admitted Students to help prepare you for your job search
- Have access to our online careers area modules to help you prepare for the start of your course and the early application deadlines you may face
MSc Admitted Students
Upon successful completion of the Careers Primer you will be able to
- Book appointments with a Careers Consultant
- View our online jobs board, book in to attend careers events
- Have access to our Career Resources
The links below will guide you to more information.