Dedicated Careers Support
Help at every step…..
We understand that one of your primary reasons for choosing an MSc programme at Imperial College Business School is to kick-start your career in a highly competitive recruitment environment.
We know that the more pro-active you are, the more likely you are to be successful, so from the moment you accept a place on the MSc programme and within the six months before you start, you can access our specialised team of career professionals and at every step along the way.
Careers work exclusively with Business School students to provide highly relevant and unlimited one-to-one support, as well as regular workshops and networking opportunities, including:
- Career strategy appointment
- One-on-one career consultations
- Recruitment presentations
- Regular professional skills workshops
- CV, Cover Letter, Application Form and Interview advice
- Mock Interviews and Assessment Centres, tailored to your specific needs
- 24/7 access to our Career Resources
- Employer-led skills sessions
- Networking events with alumni
- Guest speakers
- Student led career clubs
- Jobs Blasts
- Online Jobs Board