Our graduate placements
In recent years, our PhD students have joined leading universities, research centres and institutions such as Tsinghua University, University College London, Copenhagen Business School, the Bank of England, the University of Bath, King’s College London, National Chengchi University, the University of Sussex and Renmin University in China. Others have sought top positions in industry or founded successful start-ups.
The doctoral programme has been re-structured in recent years to focus more on academic development and it is anticipated that over the coming years placements will focus more on academia than industry.
Recent graduate placements have included:
- Assistant Professor of Finance at Smith School of Business
- Quantitative Scientist at Flatiron Health
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Entrepreneurship at ETH Zurich
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Finance at University of Mannheim
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow in Environmental Economics at LSE
- Assistant Professor of Finance at Alberta School of Business
- Research Economist, Bank of England
- Assistant Professor of Finance at Université Laval
- Assistant Professor of Finance at Skema Business School
- Assistant Professor of Finance at Trulaske College of Business
- Assistant Professor of Financial Management at IESE Business School
- Lecturer (Assistant Professor) of Design Fashion Marketing, University of Leeds
- Research Economist, Organisation Development and Research Ltd.
- Research Associate, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Imperial College Business School