Tuition fees and what they cover
The fees for the Executive MBA are the same for both UK and international students.
The tuition fees are split equally between the two years of the programme.
You can pay your tuition fees in one instalment per year when the programme starts in February or, if you are self-funding, in two instalments as set in a Regulated Credit Agreement.
If you pay in two instalments, a 2% facility charge will be added to your first instalment. To request to pay in instalments and receive a Regulated Credit Agreement please contact firstname.lastname@example.org after you have received your full tuition invoice.
If you are made an offer for a place on the programme, you will be asked to pay a deposit in order to secure your place. This is part of the total fees, not an additional cost. The Tuition Fees team will send your deposit invoice by email – normally within five working days of your offer acceptance, and this will need to be paid within 30 days of receiving the invoice. Failure to pay this in time may result in your offer being withdrawn.
Apart from in certain circumstances, deposits are not refundable if you fail to take up your place in the programme. You can find out if you qualify for a refund and the process for requesting a refund on the College’s postgraduate deposit information page.
What your fees cover:
- Tuition for the two years
- Accommodation during the study tours and global residencies
- Core reading texts and study materials
What your fees do not cover:
- Cost of accommodation and living expenses while in London
- Flights for the study tours and global residencies
- Supplementary texts and study materials
- If you join one of our Career Clubs there will be a membership fee of £20 per club per year