We are still accepting applications from exceptional candidates. Get in touch with our Recruitment team to discuss your application.
Our staged admissions rounds allow you to plan your application. The admissions rounds for entry in September 2019 are:
|Round||Deadline for applications||Interview dates (week commencing)||Notification of decisions by 5pm on|
|1||28 September 2018||15 & 22 October 2018||2 November 2018|
|2||9 November 2018||26 November & 3 December 2018||14 December 2018|
|3||25 January 2019||11 & 18 February 2019||1 March 2019|
|4||15 March 2019||1 & 8 April 2019||26 April 2019|
|5||3 May 2019||20 May 2019||31 May 2019|
|6||21 June 2019||8 July 2019||19 July 2019|
Interested in 2020 entry?
Applications for 2020 entry will open on 2 September 2019. The first admissions round deadline will be 27 September 2019.
To receive emails reminding you about upcoming deadlines, as well as news and events about the MBA, join our mailing list.
Admission to the Full-Time MBA is competitive and you should apply as early as possible to maximise your chances of being accepted for the programme. There are many other benefits to applying early, including:
- Increasing your chances of receiving a scholarship – these are highly competitive and some schemes have specific deadlines
- Allowing more time to complete the visa process if you are an international student.
- Receiving an offer gives you access to exclusive events – including our Admit Weekend, guest lectures and opportunities to network with students, alumni and your fellow offer holders.
- Access to personalised support from our Career Consultants from the moment you accept your offer to develop your career strategy before the programme commences.
- More time to concentrate on finding accommodation in London.