The Brilliant Minds Scholarships are awarded to applicants who display exceptional intellect and career potential and who otherwise might not be able to fund study on the programme. Awards of up to £52,000 are available
If you want to be considered for this scholarship, you should make sure you submit your MBA application by 25 January 2019 for the first decision committee or 15 March 2019 for the second decision committee.
Apply for the MBA »
Scholarships of up to £52,000 are available.
The scholarship will be awarded to applicants based on the following criteria:
- A very strong academic background, a high and well-balanced GMAT score, and an excellent track record of professional achievement
- An excellent and well-balanced GMAT score, which must be submitted by the scholarship deadline
- Your performance during the admissions process, where academic and professional merit will be judged
- Your professional references
- A first class honours degree, or international equivalent, preferred
There will be two scholarship decision committees for this award; you should apply by 25 January 2019 to be considered within the first batch or 15 March 2019 to be considered within the second batch. Please note that early application is strongly recommended to increase your chance of receiving an award.
How to apply
Candidates who submit their application, GMAT score and essay before 25 January 2019 for the first decision committee or 15 March 2019 for the second decision committee and receive an offer for the Full-Time MBA programme commencing in September 2019 will automatically be considered.
Essays can be submitted either as part of your application or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 25 January 2019 or 15 March 2019. Emails should state ‘Brilliant Minds Scholarship application’ and your CID number in the subject line.
All candidates must submit an essay in response to the following question:
“Describe your greatest academic achievement, and why this is a particular source of pride for you.” (700 words maximum)