Our staged admissions rounds allow you to plan your application. Applications for September 2017 entry to the Global Online MBA programme are now open, and the deadlines for the year ahead will be:
|Round||Deadline for applications||Interview dates (week commencing)||Notification of decisions (week commencing)|
|1||13 January 2017||31 January 2017||6 February 2017|
|2||24 February 2017||13 March 2017||20 March 2017|
|3||31 March 2017||24 April 2017||1 May 2017|
|4||28 April 2017||15 May 2017||22 May 2017|
|5||26 May 2017||12 June 2017||19 June 2017|
|6||23 June 2017||10 July 2017||17 July 2017|
|7||21 July 2017||7 August 2017||14 August 2017|
|8||11 August 2017||21 August 2017||28 August 2017|
To receive emails reminding you about upcoming deadlines, as well as news and events about the Global Online MBA, join our mailing list.
Admission to the Global Online MBA is competitive and you should apply as early as possible to maximise your chances of being accepted for the programme.
There are many other benefits to applying early, including:
- More time to get to know your classmates before you start the programme
- Increasing your chances of receiving a scholarship – these are highly competitive and some schemes have specific deadlines
- Receiving an offer gives you access to exclusive events, guest lectures and opportunities to network with students, alumni and your fellow offer holders
- Access to personalised support from our Career Consultants from the moment you accept your offer to develop your career strategy before the programme commences.
- Allows more time to complete any visa processes