Dedicated support for every step of your MBA journey
On our Global Online MBA programme, you get complete access to our dedicated Careers service. Even before you commence studies at Imperial, our Careers team will be on hand to work with you and help discuss career goals and create a plan for the upcoming academic year. You'll also have a wealth of access to our professional development webinars and pre-study course materials, helping you to prepare for life at Imperial.
Beyond the core and electives modules, the Business School has a dedicated Careers team to support its students with any career-related enquiries. The programme also provides career development courses on emotional intelligence, personal branding and more, which I found invaluable.
Personalised career support
The Global Online MBA isn’t just part-time and world-class – unlike many online MBAs it offers a full careers support package.
From day one, our dedicated careers team will work with you to create a practical personal and professional development plan, and grow your leadership potential. You will also benefit from a global network of like-minded professionals and high-calibre alumni from diverse industries and functions, and our wealth of career resources.
You can also arrange a personal one-to-one appointment with a dedicated Careers consultant, providing:
- Support to create a strategy for your job search
- Support with writing CVs, applications and cover letters
- Guidance for interviews and assessment centres
- A drop-in service for specific industry or sector queries
- Mock interview sessions where you can practise and receive feedback, tailored to your job application
- Mock case study sessions providing advice and guidance and feedback on your approach
- Support in negotiating job offers to help you receive the best package possible
- Advice and tips for networking so you can maximise these opportunities throughout the year
Supporting you to achieve your objectives
Through our state-of-the-art online learning platform, The Hub, our team will help you to identify your future goals and take concrete steps to achieve them. We will provide you with tried and tested development tools, the opportunity to reflect upon your experiences, and work with you to devise a plan for your future.
Post-MBA and beyond
As an Imperial College Business School student, you will have access to over 19,000 alumni spanning more than 140 countries, alumni network allows for international connections and access to business leaders across all industry sectors.