Imperial College Business School is a global school and as such students will go into careers all across the globe. So, do you fancy being a media relations specialist in Moscow? Or how about working in financial regulation in Shanghai? To find out more about working in another country:
- Go to Going Global and read more about employment trends, job search resources and visa information in different countries
- Speak to fellow students that come from those countries; what do they say about recruitment and opportunities there?
- Connect with alumni through the regional alumni contacts
- Look at the Prospects Guide to Working Abroad
- Visit GradLinkUK if you are looking to return to China, India or Malaysia to work
- Book a one-to-one with our Information Manager to research working in different countries
Visit our Alumni page for information on international contacts. We have a range of different alumni regional contacts who can be a useful information source if you want to find out about working in a different country.