Imperial College Business School offers a number of significant scholarships to the most talented Full-Time or Executive MBA applicants.
All self-funded applicants will automatically be considered for the open Imperial MBA Scholarship. There is no deadline for applications, but we do advise that you apply as soon as possible.
In addition, we have a number of dedicated scholarships for which you can apply. You may apply for more than one category of scholarship, however a maximum of one award per student will be made. In the event that you are first awarded an open Imperial MBA Scholarship, then later successfully apply for a dedicated scholarship, then the highest value award will apply.
Full-Time MBA Scholarships
There are a number of scholarships available for applicants to the Full-Time MBA.
Executive MBA Scholarships
To apply for a scholarship you must be a self-funded student with an offer of a place on the programme.
Scholarships will be awarded based on the following criteria:
- The information supplied in your original application to the programme, including a strong academic background and an excellent track record of professional achievement
- Your performance during the admissions process, where academic and professional merit will be judged
- Your professional references
- Your report submission in response to the following brief:
Prepare a short (maximum 4 pages) briefing paper for the CEO or Board of your current organisation addressing one of the following questions:
- Should (insert your organisation’s name) invest in India in the next decade?
- What impact will climate change have on (your organisation’s) business?
- What (additional) strategies should (your organisation) adopt to engage with the digital economy?
Please include a short background to the organisation on which your report is based. You should use your own, current, organisation where possible.
- Scholarship applications are considered by Imperial College Business School’s scholarships board. Please note that the board’s decision is final and that no appeals will be granted.
- All scholarship essays will be scanned for plagiarism. To avoid plagiarism, you should ensure you reference your source material fully.
- Scholarship recipients will be expected to carry out ambassadorial duties and support the MBA Marketing and Admissions team at the Business School.
Scholarship Application Deadlines
You must hold an offer of admission for the Imperial MBA to be considered. We therefore recommend that you apply for a place on the programme by 26 June 2015
Weekend Executive MBA
Scholarship applications must be submitted by 31 January 2015, by email to email@example.com. Scholarship applicants will be notified of a decision by 17 February 2015.