Ensuring the programme is relevant and up to date
The MSc Business Analytics (online delivery, part-time) Advisory Board reviews and advises on the module objectives to ensure that the programme content is as relevant as possible to industry developments and that you are equipped for the challenges that will face you.
The members of the Advisory Board are as follows:
- Alok Gupta, Data Science Manager, Airbnb
- Alessia Kosagowsky, VP, Customer Analytics, Burberry
- Alwin Magimay, Digital Partner, McKinsey
- Andrew Fletcher, Director, TR Labs, Thomson Reuters
- Claire Vine, Managing Consultant, IBM
- David Zdravkovic, Head of Analytics, OC&C
- Didier Vila, Global Head of Data Science, QuantumBlack
- Jamie Unwin, Head of Analytics, Johnson & Johnson
- Javier Anta, Partner and Managing Director, The Boston Consulting Group
- Julia Booth, Consultant, Spencer Stuart
- Mazhar Hussain, Director, KPMG Digital
Our Advisory Board consists of business leaders who understand how to maximise value from data analytics in industry. They advise us how to keep the programme relevant so that our students graduate with the skills in demand by leading firms.