Ensuring the programme is relevant and up to date
The MSc Business Analytics Advisory Board reviews and advises on the module objectives to ensure that the programme content is as relevant as possible to industry developments and that you are equipped for the challenges that will face you.
The members of the Advisory Board are as follows:
- Alex Romanenko, AI Strategy Manager and Head of Alternative Data Hub, AIG
- Alok Gupta, Data Science Manager, Airbnb
- Andrew Fletcher, Director, TR Labs, Thomson Reuters
- David Zdravkovic, Head of Analytics, OC&C
- Didier Vila, Global Head of Data Science, QuantumBlack
- Iulia Ungureanu, VP Data & Analytics, Barclays UK
- Javier Anta, Partner and Managing Director, The Boston Consulting Group
- Julia Booth, Consultant, Spencer Stuart
"Our Advisory Board consists of business leaders who understand how to maximise value from data analytics in industry. They advise us how to keep the programme relevant so that our students graduate with the skills in demand by leading firms."