Expertise from industry
Imperial College Business School has an advisory board for MSc Finance, MSc Finance & Accounting, MSc Investment & Wealth Management and MSc Risk Management & Financial Engineering.
The board reviews and advises on programme objectives to ensure that programme content is as relevant as possible to industry developments and that you are equipped for the challenges that will face you. The board also has a broader role as a means of establishing sustainable links between Imperial’s academic output in finance and the finance industry.
The members of the Advisory Board are as follows:
- Karim Abdel-Motaal, Founder/Chief Investment Officer, KAM Portfolio Management
- Dr. Kieran Arasaratnam, Founder/CEO, Uinspire Ltd, Former Head of Global Macro Structuring at Morgan Stanley, HSBC and Barclays Capital
- Tanit Curry, Former Managing Director, Morgan Stanley
- Julie Griffiths, Head of Investment Risk, Threadneedle Investments
- Rachel Lomax, Non-Executive Director, HSBC Holdings, Heathrow Airport, Serco and Arcus European Infrastructure Fund
- Robert McWilliam, Managing Director, Global Head of CVA and Collateral, ING Wholesale Banking
- Vis Nayar, Deputy CIO, Equities, HSBC Global Asset Management
- Jean Park, Non-Executive Director, The Admiral Group, Murray Income Trust plc, National House Building Council
- Anke Richter, Head of European Credit Research, Conning Asset Management
- Stuart Riley, Founder/Portfolio Manager, Rokas Capital Management