Ideas to Impact Challenge 2019
The Gandhi Centre for Inclusive Innovation (GCII) at Imperial College Business School invites all passionate student entrepreneurs to enter the Ideas to Impact Challenge 2019.
The Ideas to Impact Challenge (i2i) was first piloted in 2017 and was a big success. In 2018 we developed and grew the event, and now in 2019 we plan to go even bigger, bringing together UK university student teams to present your innovative ideas to solve some of the BIG global challenges we face in society, to positively impact ONE MILLION PEOPLE.
You are invited to form teams of 3-4 people, and if selected, your team will pitch your solutions to global challenges within the following themes: financial Inclusion, agriculture, education & skills, digital, healthcare & sanitation, and climate, water & energy, with the top three winning teams set to receive start-up funds and continuous coaching, mentoring and business support from experts at Imperial College London.
The idea will be based on three main ideals:
- An idea that impacts a million people in the world
- An idea that solves BIG challenges in society
- A model that is sustainable
Your ideas will be judged by a panel of industry experts on 12th March 2019, focusing on the following criteria:
- Does the idea have potential to impact a million people
- A clear understanding of the challenge or social problem
- Does the idea propose a clear solution to the problem
- Is the business model realistic and innovative
Please submit your ideas and apply here, by 1st March 2019. Teams will be shortlisted and announced on 8th March 2019, followed by invitations to the final challenge event.