Research and Publications
Applied research underlines the ethos of the Gandhi Centre
The Centre aims at testing prevailing global technological and business ideas with evidence.
The idea is to use the distillation of this research to generate business insights for companies from around the world for their strategies and for companies to gain sight of best practice and trends.
Towards propagating a community to foster this endeavour, the Centre offers a host of research / internship / scholarship opportunities to interested candidates.
Please click on the links below to find out more about our work at the Centre and featured case studies.
Click below to view previous research papers from the Gandhi Centre team
- What do I want? The effects of individual aspiration and relational capability on collaboration preferences by Simon Schillebeeckx, Sankalp Chaturvedi, Gerard George, and Zella King
- The quality of inventions developed in emerging economies: A changing trend? by Tufool Al-Nuaimi, Professor Phanish Puranam (from LBS) and Professor Gerard George
- Identifying ‘Key Value Drivers' and ‘Determinants for Backward Integration' in Biofuel Industry by Rahul Bansal
- Drivers of M&A Activity in the Wind Energy Industry by Bhavin Zaveri
- Absorptive capacity and innovative performance in an open innovation network: a case study of Symbian going open by Premkumar Lakshminarayanan