Below are the I&E news stories from 2015
- I&E Research on Sailing and Business Wins Academy of Management Prize
- Erkko Autio quoted in a Financial Times article on the UK’s Once in a Century Chance to be a Technology Leader which references the Global Entrepreneurship Index.
- Erkko Autio and Bart Clarysse named in Top 100 Professors of Entrepreneurship as nominated by tech entrepreneurs
- Accounting for Impact at Imperial College London Report Launched
- I&E holds first conference at the Royal Society on the role of universities in innovation ecosystems.
- Professor G ‘Anand’ Anandalingam and Professor Erkko Autio call for better not more entrepreneurship in India’s Economic Times.
- Mike Wright comments on the UK’s industrial strategy for City AM
- Professor Erkko Autio shows that Finland’s entrepreneurial dynamics are suffering in opinion piece for daily news site.
- I&E Report with Shell Shows STEM skills shortage threatens UK low-carbon sector, also covered by The Times.
- I&E Research Shows Europe is Losing Start-Ups to the US
- Shell to launch ‘Skills for a low-carbon economy’ report co-authored by Erkko Autio at annual Shell Enterprise conference.
- I&E research Contributes to new Cisco CREATE Innovation Centre
- I&E Researchers Publish New Report with Nesta on Accelerators
- Citi Launches Digital Money Report Using I&E Research
- I&E Researchers help with 8th Saudi Student Conference at Imperial, judging Management Studies papers and posters.