The Analytics and Operations Management group does research in the area of business analytics and the design and management of processes across the manufacturing and services sectors. Faculty research interests are quite broad with expertise in the following areas: services, pricing, transportation, manufacturing, supply-chain, health, energy, retail, digital transformation, marketing and finance.
- Professor Kalyan Talluri Professor of Operations
- Dr. Martin Haugh Associate Professor of Operations Management
- Dr Wolfram Wiesemann Associate Professor of Management Science and Operations
- Dr Heikki Peura Assistant Professor Operations and Analytics
- Dr M. Reza Skandari Assistant Professor of Health Operations
- Dr Jiahua Wu Assistant Professor of Operations
- Esma Koca Senior Teaching Fellow
- Dr Alex Ribeiro Castro Data Scientist and Senior Teaching Fellow in Business Analytics
- Dr Chin Pang (Clint) Ho Junior Research Fellow
- Dr Zhi Chen Research Associate
- Dr Man-Chung Yue Research Associate
- Dr Angelos Tsoukalas (Assistant Professor at the American University of Beirut in the Olayan School of Business). Visiting from 28th August – 24 December 2018.
Projects and Centres