This page is for current academic staff members, covering both pre and post award processes for the effective application and management of research grants.
Business School Contacts
Other College Support
- The Research Office – formulates and oversees College research funding policies to ensure best practice, oversees College funding strategy, manages single-institution bids and research impact.
- Funding Opportunities
- Preparing a Grant Proposal
- Costing and Pricing Your Proposal
- Research Contracts and Intellectual Property
- Imperial College Research Ethics Committee
- Managing your Grant or Project
- Funders’ Golden Rules
- Research Integrity
- Open Access
- Data Management
- College Finance – expenses and purchasing policies, forms and procedures
Strategic Projects and Research Impact Assessment