Publications and Private Equity Research
CMBOR publishes quarterly reports on the European and UK buy-out and exit markets. In addition, the team conduct academic research published in leading journals in the field. Click on the links below to learn more about CMBOR publications.
Single reports produced by the Centre:
- Rumors of an Eclipse are Exaggerated. The PE model is here to stay. (Annals of Corporate Governance, forthcoming in 2019), by Mike Wright and Ranko Jelic.
- Private Equity Demystified, 3rd edition (2014), by John Gilligan and Mike Wright.
- Private Equity Demystified: 2nd edition (2010), by John Gilligan and Mike Wright.
- Private Equity in Family Firms (2008) £250 - to order, please get in touch.
- Benchmarking UK Venture Capital to the US and Israel: What Lessons can be Learned (2009), by Bart Clarysse, Mirjam Knockaert and Mike Wright.
- Private Equity Demystified: 1st edition (2008), by John Gilligan and Mike Wright.
- The Implications of Alternative Investment Vehicles for Corporate Governance (2007), by Mike Wright, Andrew Burrows, Rod Ball, Louise Scholes, Miguel Meuleman, and Kevin Amess.
- Private Equity and Buy-outs: Jobs, Leverage, Longevity and Sell-offs (2007), by Mike Wright, Andrew Burrows, Rod Ball, and Louise Scholes.
- The Impact of Private Equity: Setting the Record Straight (2007), by M. Wright, M. Jensen, D. Cumming and D. Siegal.
- Management Buy-outs 1986-2006: Past Achievements, Future Challenges (2006), by Mike Wright, Andrew Burrows, Rod Ball, Louise Scholes, Margaret Burdett, and Karen Tune.