The Centre for Management Buy-out Research (CMBOR) collects and aggregates quantitative data from a broad range of participating institutions on buy-outs and exits by geographical region. These reports are updated regularly with new and retrospective data spanning more than a decade.
The CMBOR Reports are an essential investment validation tool for market practitioners looking for valuable evidence in order to make investment decisions using qualitative industry data. Private equity as an asset class has generally been lacking impartial benchmarked data to do that.
Two types of report are available:
- UK Buy-Outs Report – quarterly publication providing in-depth coverage of the UK buy-out market, using information from the CMBOR database of over 16,000 UK PE-backed and non-PE-backed buy-outs.
- European Buy-Outs Report – biannual publication providing in-depth coverage of the European buy-out market, delivering data not only at the combined European level, but also for individual European countries.
Reports cover all buy-out stages of the private equity market.
CMBOR Reports Provide:
- Impartial, independent and objective quantitative intelligence in the private equity asset class
- Broad range and breadth of data provided in comprehensive reports
- Data spans historically over more than ten years covering deals ranging from ‘small’ to ‘mega’
- Journalistic content which sums up trends and which also includes articles written at the time about chosen significant deals
- Charts and graphs ideal for reporting purposes (subscribers can enquire into CMBOR’s tailored data provision services)
- Subscription-based, latest data. The annual Country Reports provide an in-depth regional overview.