12:30 - 12:40 Welcome
Sankalp Chaturvedi - Director, Gandhi Centre for Inclusive Innovation
12:45 - 12:55 Fireside Chat 'Leadership Under Pressure'
Anil Kumble - Former Indian International Cricketer, Coach and Commentator
12:55 - 13:00 Break
13:00 - 13:50 'Ethics and Inclusion in Artificial Intelligence'
Experts from law, cybersecurity to diversity & inclusion will debate the most pressing issues in AI’s decision making process and their ethical inputs and outcomes. What are the biggest upcoming trends in AI’s applicability? Join this debate to hear from our dynamic panellists.
- Simone Koo Ishikawa - Angel Investor & Advisor, Formerly JPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley (moderator)
- Christina Blacklaws - Ex-President of Law Society UK/IR
- Vivienne Artz - Chief Privacy Officer of Refinitiv
- Hephzi Pemberton - Chief Executive Officer of Equality Group
13:50 - 14:00 Break
14:00 - 15:10 Ideas to Impact Challenge
Five minutes presentation per team (five minute Q&A)
- Janine Manning - Director, Crimson Education
- Meghan Sheehan - Director, Business & Society, Brunswick Group
- Yi Luo - Head of Strategy, Earnd/Greensill
- Simone Koo Ishikawa - Angel Investor and Advisor
- Rahul Bansal - Partner Engagement, United Nations Climate Change
15:10 - 15:15 Break
15:15 - 15:30 Keynote Speech 'Building Resilient Societies Post-Pandemic'
Ovais Sarmad - Deputy Executive Secretary, United Nations Climate Change
15:30 - 15:45 Closing remarks and i2i Challenge prize announcements
Francisco Veloso - Dean, Imperial College Business School.
15:45 - 16:30
Close and social opportunity