Spring Careers Fair
The spring term careers fair will bring together a range of companies from all industries looking to recruit Imperial College students. We hope to attract a range of organisations from the large multi-nationals to small start-ups, so hopefully there will be something to interest you. There will be a range of opportunities available from graduate positions, internships, placements and insight weeks.
How to access the spring careers fair
The spring careers fair corporate pages will be open to view between Monday 8 - Sunday 14 February 2021, and live chats with the organisations available between Monday 8 - Friday 12 February 2021.
Please follow a link from this page HERE from 10.00 on Monday 8 February to access the Spring Fair
The spring careers fair will involve 2 elements:
1. Corporate Pages - Each company will have a separate page with a wide range of information about that organisation so that you can make an informed decision about that particular organisation. Each corporate page will include -
- A description of the organisation
- A direct link to their JobsLive page and all the vacancies they have advertised
- Details about application deadlines, processes, visa requirements and a list of the departments they are recruiting from
- A range of social media links, including, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, You Tube and Twitter
2. Live Chats - Each organisation will also be given the opportunity to run 2 x 3 hour live chats. This will give you the opportunity to talk directly to the organisations. The live chats will be listed on the career fair page.
Careers Fairs are open to all Imperial students and recent Imperial alumni.