The Chaplaincy Multi-faith Centre will be hosting meditation sessions via Zoom every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday lunchtime for both staff and students. To join the Zoom meetings, please sign up to the Chaplaincy’s mailing list(s) using your Imperial email address:
- Christian meditation (Monday) – During term time on Mondays 13:00 – last session before the summer break on 5th July.
- Mindfulness meditation (Tuesday and Wednesday)
– Tuesdays 13:00 All year round, continues in the summer.
– Wednesdays 18:00 During term time on – last session before the summer break on 14th July.
- Hammersmith Mindfulness (Monday) – Usually Mondays’ lunchtime 12:00 – last session before the summer break on 14th June.
- Buddhist meditation (Friday) – During term time on Fridays 13:00 – last session before the summer break on 30th July
- Exploring silence (Wednesday) - During term time on Wednesdays, 8:30-8:55 - – last session before the summer break on 23rd June
- Interfaith Events - to find out more about our interfaith network to explore faiths and philosophical beliefs
- Choral Evensong - on Wednesdays fortnightly in term time. Sign up to be sent notices of events and Live Stream links for this meditative service
Online resources page
The Chaplaincy will also hold one-to-one support sessions for staff and students. Please email the Chaplaincy team to arrange a session.
Our social media channels