The Chaplaincy Multi-faith Centre will be hosting meditation sessions via Zoom every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday lunchtime for both staff and students. To join the Zoom meetings, please sign up to the Chaplaincy’s mailing list(s) using your Imperial email address:
- Christian meditation (Monday) – During term time on Mondays 13:00
- Mindfulness meditation (Tuesday and Wednesday) – All year round on Tuesdays 13:00. During term time on Wednesdays 18:00.
- Hammersmith Mindfulness (Monday) – Usually Mondays’ lunchtime 12:00
- Buddhist meditation (Friday) – During term time (until end of July) on Fridays 13:00
- Exploring silence (Wednesday) - During term time on Wednesdays, 8:30-9:55
- Interfaith Events - to find out more about our interfaith network to explore faiths and philosophical beliefs
Choral Evensong - on Wednesdays fortnightly in term. Sign up to be sent notices of events and Live Stream links for this meditative service
Online resources page
The Chaplaincy will also hold one-to-one support sessions for staff and students. Please email the Chaplaincy team to arrange a session.
Our social media channels