Casual pay forms and guidance

To register as a casual pay worker you need to complete the following forms:

  • Pay 8A joining form
  • Letter of Understanding
  • Tier 4 Student Work Form (if you are an overseas student on a Tier 4 Visa)

All of these forms must be completed online on the Casual Pay Sharepoint Site

Rates of pay:

  • Teaching related £16.38                           
  • Non-teaching related (e.g. tours, open days etc) £11.32