Study Abroad Programme
The department of chemistry has many international exchange partners that enable undergraduates to experience student life, culture, study and research in another country. These placements are fantastic for personal and professional development and also demonstrate to future employers that students are adaptable and have a diverse perspective and ways of thinking.
NOTE Study abroad placements can only be hosted at higher-education institutes where an approved EXCHANGE partnership WITH IMPERIAL's department of chemistry exists.
Previous English-speaking and non-English speaking approved partners include:
- Australia - The University of Melbourne
- France - École Normale Supérieure , École Polytechnique, Ecole Supérieure de Physique et de Chimie Industrielles of Paris
- Germany - Leibniz Universität, Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität
- Spain - Universitat de Barcelona, Universitat de València
- The Netherlands - Universiteit Leiden
- Singapore - Nangyang Technological University
- Switzerland - Eidgenoessische Technische Hochschule, Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne
- USA - Emory University, Georgia Tech, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
You can find further specific guidance for Imperial Students (i.e. outbound) and Visting Students (i.e. inbound) in the relevant subsections on this webpage.