Student Staff Committee
Meetings of the Staff Student Committee are held regularly throughout the year. In these meetings two student representatives from each academic year, the student departmental academic and wellbeing representative and the ChemSoc president make the opinions of the students known to academic staff in an informal and non-confrontational environment.
Any actions arising from these meetings are implemented by Senior Tutor, DUGS and HOTS. When introducing new elements to the course we conduct internal reviews and ask for student feedback as part of this process.
- Senior Tutor - Dr Rob Law
- Director of Undergraduate Studies - Prof. Donald Craig
- Head of Inorganic Chemistry Teaching Section - Dr George Britovsek
- Head of Organic Chemistry Teaching Section- Prof Donald Craig
- Head of Physical Chemistry Teaching Section - Prof Mike Bearpark
- Acting Examinations Officer - Raj Sandhu
- Student Experience Officer - Amelia Barron
- Teaching Fellows
- Stephanie Cheng
Departmental Academic Rep
- Lorenz Hoffmann
Departmental Wellbeing Rep
- Felix Thompson
Academic Year Reps
Student year representatives are elected at the start of each academic year. Their role is to voice your opinion about course related issues at the Student Staff Committee meetings held throughout the year.