To complete the MSc, all students registered for the MSc in Environmental Engineering and the MSc in Hydrology and Water Resources Management must undertake all modules, while those registered for the programmes with Business Management or Sustainable Development replace certain modules with the relevant alternatives.
Environmental Engineering MSc Syllabus
Hydrology and Water Resources Management MSc Syllabus
Modules which cannot be taken with Business Management
- CIVE97038 Environmental Analysis
- CIVE97027 Advanced Water and Wastewater Treatment
- CIVE97043 Hydrometry
- CIVE97045 Meteorology and Climate Change
- CIVE97039 Groundwater Flow and Quality Modelling
- CIVE97054 Containment Engineering
- CIVE97057 Agriculture and Water
Add-on modules in Business Management
Each of these options comprise 120 hours of study and are taken as an alternative to the modules listed above.
Syllabus for Business Management
- CIVE97019/20 Microeconomic Theory
- CIVE97021/2 Project Management
- CIVE97025/6 Innovation in Civil Engineering
- CIVE97023/4 Business Environments and Construction Law
Please direct any enquiries regarding the Business Management units to email@example.com.