The Cross College ELIG is a group which is made up of e-learning representatives from the Administration and support services. The main aim of this group is to meet and discuss e-learning matters for their departments. The Cross College ELIG reports to the E-learning Advisory Panel.
Terms of Reference
- To contribute to the College e-learning strategy and policy by representing the Cross-College ELIG on the e-Learning Advisory Panel (ELAP)
- To report on Group member activities to the ELAP, and the e-Learning Committee where appropriate
- To identify learning technology needs of the Group members, and to provide feedback and evaluation on learning technology where appropriate.
- To coordinate funding proposals/bids/requests on behalf of any member of the Group
- To share best practices, experiences and ideas on learning technology across the Cross-College services and departments, and with other ELIGs.
- To raise awareness of e-learning activities in the Faculties of Engineering, Life Sciences, Medicine, and the Business School within the Cross-College services and departments
- To provide support and advice for the management of e-learning projects in Cross-College services and departments
- To develop strategies for promoting the appropriate use of learning technology within Cross-College services and departments
- To discuss Cross-College department/service e-learning projects, obstacles and other related issues and report these to the ELAP where appropriate
- AV Support - Michael Bessel (Chair)
- Library - Amarjit Sandhu
- Careers Advisory Service - Richard Marshall, Jane Pooler
- Continuing Professional Development - Betty Yue, Ulrika Wernmark
- Centre for Language, Culture and Communication - Paul Chauncy
- Educational Development Unit - Monika Pazio
- The Graduate School - Valentina Cattane
- Health and Safety Department - Julia Cotton
- ICT - ICT E-learning Services Team
- Outreach -Jing Xu
- Statistical Advisory Service (SAS) - Richard Kells