Active Bystander Training is offered in Faculty of Engineering for staff and students.
The Active Bystander training programme aims to empower staff and students across the College community to challenge poor behaviours, and bring about cultural change through the reinforcement of messages defining the boundaries of unacceptable behaviour.
If you would like to organise training, please let us know by emailing the Department Operations Manager.
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
In 2020-2021, the Department of Earth Science and Engineering began workshops on Equality and Diversity, Unconscious Bias, Racism Awareness, and Bullying and Harassment for all staff. Beginning in 2020, staff and students also attend ESE Values sessions, to embed our values in our culture.
Training in College
- Training in Microaggressions from the Faculty of Engineering
- Imperial's online equality and diversity course
- Equality training, including Calibre (disabled staff) and IMPACT (BAME staff) development programmes
- Academic Women's Programme
- Women in Engineering Forum
- The Education Development Unit has developed webpages on inclusive learning and teaching
- Mental Health First Aider Training