Within the Faculty of Engineering we understand that many academics like to encourage interactivity within their lectures.
We suggest using Mentimeter. Mentimeter is an easy-to-use, online tool, enabling you to get your audience to easily share their opinions in a few seconds. No setup or apps are required, just a browser and an Internet connection.
Mentimeter offers several graphical representations of the input from your audience, which enables insights, discussion and the ability to do distinct analysis in real-time.
Mentimeter key features
- Stable, secure and fast service (up to 30,000 votes per question)
- Works well with large cohorts (handles up to 30 000 votes per minute)
- Turn group knowledge into tangible data
- Vote on several questions in a row
- Mix different question types and methods to customize your questionnaire
- Get your point across in different ways
- Present everything in full screen mode
- Segment your result live, in front of the audience
- Continue the analysis after the presentation by exporting the results in Excel format
- Auto generate QR code to vote on
- Hide and show the result when needed
- Open and Close voting when needed
- Send out a short url voting link for quick voting
- Choose to allow audience to vote on all questions or what they see you present
- Device agnostic - no Hardware, app or installation required
- Audience can use their own mobile phones