To facilitate connection with the College, the IBP team will support you in navigating our innovation ecosystem by providing access to one or a combination of our on-demand services. The pathfinder activities are based on up to four days’ free consulting with Imperial College London academics (subject to seniority of the academic involved).
Pathfinder projects are co-designed to support your needs. The following is a non-exhaustive menu of possible pathfinder package examples. Your IBP relationship manager can help you identify appropriate activities that will support decision-making in your business.
- Imperial academics presenting to senior management
- Horizon-scanning report, co-creation workshop or foresight map delivered by Imperial Tech Foresight (ITF)
- Pre-identified PhD project work over 10 weeks (between two and four per academic year) covering a wide range of academic disciplines
- A white paper outlining how the development and deployment of technologies in a specific sector can impact organisational performance and future investment decisions.
- A bespoke, challenge based innovation day on a theme of choice, bringing together academics and startups.
- An interactive webinar, for members, staff or clients.
- A technical thematic briefing from Imperial’s academic experts.
- Membership of Imperial’s Careers Service patron scheme.
- A facilitated academic workshop, enabling a deep dive into the latest technological advancements.
- First sight of the latest innovation in tech through sponsorship of a track at the Venture Catalyst Challenge, helping recent Imperial graduates turn their novel ideas into tangible products that deliver real-world benefits.
Get in touch to find out more.