What is an Accredited Dyslexia Champion ™?
DYSLEXIA CHAMPIONS™ are employees who contribute towards a ‘dyslexia/neuro-divergence friendly’ workplace culture. They are volunteers who are able to answer questions and provide informal support related to dyslexia & other ‘processing differences’ such as dyspraxia & dyscalculia. They are also:
- an ‘approachable, knowledgeable friend’.
- They have a positive influence on their colleagues and work environment.
- They continue to gain knowledge around the area of interest - dyslexia and associated ‘processing differences’ (dyscalculia, dyspraxia, ADD & ADHD).
- These individuals appreciate the need for positive wellbeing - for colleagues and for themselves.
- They work with heart – and they are approachable, knowledgeable and impartial.
- They guide colleagues towards a recognised process of support.
If you have a question around Dyslexia, experiencing difficulties of just want to know more about how they can support you, contact a Dyslexia Champion today.
Dyslexia Champions Contacts
Personal detailsGabriella Kerr-Gordon EDIC Coordinator
Personal detailsPeter Brown Site Manager
Prof. Sara Rankin
Personal detailsProf. Sara Rankin Professor of Leukocyte and Stem Cell Biology
Personal detailsMery Fajardo UG Admissions & Disability Administrator,
Personal detailsEmma Sharp Project Manager
Personal detailsWendy Gould Programme Director & Deputy Faculty Operations Officer