Being an effective ally
31 January 2023, 10.00-11.30 (online)
25 May 2023, 10.00-11.30 (online)
We all have a part to play in creating a safe, welcoming, and inclusive workplace at Imperial. An important part of that is showing allyship – the acts that one can take on a daily basis to foster inclusion and support Imperial’s values.
We will update this page with more information about this briefing session - please check back for further details.
Who should attend
- 90-minute briefing
- Delivered by members of the EDI Centre
- No charge for Imperial staff
Netiquette for online training
- To create a safe space for sharing and discussion it is important for delegates to be fully present and an active participant. For some of our training sessions, you will be required to keep your video cameras on. Please ensure that prior to attending the workshop you have a fully functioning camera and microphone. If you are having issues with your equipment, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Please ensure that you are in a private space where you can maintain confidentiality and the privacy of delegates.
- To maintain confidentiality delegates will be asked to agree to keep what is said in the group, within the group, and not record or take screenshots/photos without permission. In addition to not post pictures or quotes from the session on social media or elsewhere without express permission of those involved.