Harassment - confronting inappropriate behaviour
Dates for the 2020-21 academic year will be released in October.
- What constitutes Harassment, Bullying and Victimisation
- Identifying acceptable/unacceptable behaviours at work
- The legal framework and current legal/organisational definitions of bullying/harassment and victimisation
- Identifying and developing the skills needed to challenge others appropriately at work
- Overview of the policies procedures and support available
- Drafting a personal development plan for future development linked to the course
Who Should Attend
Anyone who wants to think about harassing or bullying behaviours, how it can affect performance and the overall working environment, how to tackle it head-on to prevent reoccurrence, and work to eliminate any form of discrimination in the team/department.
- Half day training course
- Facilitated by external trainer: Brenda Lewis
- No charge for Imperial staff