emergency contacts

Always on-hand to help when you need it

Visit us

If you need to speak with us in-person, our central Security location is:

Level 1 Sherfield Building,
South Kensington Campus, SW7 2AZ

Download SafeZone from the App StoreDownload SafeZone from the Google Play store

We're on-hand to help and support you 24/7. If you're in an emergency situation, you should contact us using one of the numbers below.  Alternatively, if you want to speak to us in-person, you can find across the campuses or in our central Security office. We also recommend you download the College's SafeZone app. SafeZone allows you to directly alert the Security team in the event of an emergency, whilst also sharing your location and profile to ensure an effective and quick response. 

In an emergency, you can always reach us on an internal College phone using 4444.

Non-emergency and external numbers by campus are listed below. We recommend you save these in your phone for easy use.

Security numbers by campus
 South Kensington

From external phone: 020 7589 1000

From College phone: 58900

From College phone (emergency): 4444

Silwood Park

From external phone: 020 7594 2515

From College phone: 42444

From College phone (emergency): 42444


From external phone: 020 8383 2242

From College phone: 632242

From College phone (emergency): 4444

White City

From external phone: 020 7594 7565

From College phone: 47565

From College phone (emergency): 4444

Charing Cross  

From external phone: 020 7594 0713

From College phone: 40713 

From College phone (emergency): 4444

 St. Mary's  

From external phone: 020 7594 3660/1

From College phone: 43660/1

From College phone (emergency): 4444

 Burlington Danes  

From external phone: 020 7594 3457/8

From College phone: 43457

From College phone (emergency): 4444

 Northwick Park

From external phone: 0208 869 3999

From internal phone: 3999

Crash team: 2222

Fire: 3333

 Royal Brompton 

 Emmanual Kaye and Guy Scadding Building: 020 7589 1000 or 4444

NHS Trust Buildings: 3333

Last updated 18/09/2019
Summary of the table's contents

If you're staying in Halls, you may also want to contact your Wardening team, who are available in the evenings and on weekends.

If you're encountering any wellbeing problems, you can find comprehensive advice and support contacts at the College's Student Support Zone.

There also a number of external organisations that are able to help in a variety of situations. A selection of these may include Victim Support UKCrimeStoppers UKWomens Aid and Rape Crisis England & Wales.