Short-stay secure visitor lockers at South Kensington
Lockers are for visitor use only (College staff and students can register for access to the secure cycle store).
- Unwin Road adjacent to the Skempton building.
- Armstrong Road opposite the Flowers building.
Using a locker
- Visitor Bike lockersKeys are available from the Security Gatehouse in Imperial College Road; visitors will be required to leave contact details and the name of the person they are visiting.
- All bicycles and items are left at the owner’s risk, Imperial College London shall not be liable for any loss or damage.
- All damage to lockers, lost keys etc will be charged.
- Departments can book visitor lockers in advance by contacting the Car Park Booking Office providing an account code; a key will be issued to the visitor and a deposit will not be required.
- Keys are issued from the Gatehouse for a maximum of 24 hours on receipt of a £10 refundable deposit