For the latest pool session times, please see the online booking website
Whether you simply want a relaxing swim at the end of a hard day or whether you're training for a competitive event, Ethos' 25m five lane deck level swimming pool, set in bright and modern surroundings, provides an ideal swimming environment. With a sauna, steam room and swimming lessons, there is something for everyone.
Our swimming pool is generally most quiet from 9.00 to 17.00 Monday-Friday. If you're looking for a slightly quieter session, we recommend you book during this period.
Sauna and Steam Room
Our Sauna and Steam Rooms uses heat therapy to help you relax and unwind after a swim or gym session. You don't need a separate booking to enjoy the Sauna and Steam Room, but there are a few things you should be aware of:
- There is a limit of one person in the Sauna and one person in the Steam Room at any one-time; this is managed on a first-come-first-served basis.
- If they're currently occupied, you can wait poolside in the hot bed area or come back at a different time.
- If you don't have a swim session booked, you'll need to come to the Ethos office to gain a swipe pass to access the Sauna and Steam Room.
- If you have a swim session you'll be able to use the Sauna and Steam Room but will need to remain within the time of your swim booking.
- It's recommended that you spend no more than 15-20 minutes in either facility.
Using the pool
Our membership pages outline who can use the pool and when. Pool rules are displayed clearly by the side of the pool; please ensure these are followed at all times.
Swimming lessons are available for all, including children between the ages of 5 and 16. These lessons are run by FastFins, a professional swimming school with well-qualified and experienced teachers.
Please visit the Move Imperial website for further details or contact FastFins for further details on swimming lessons and how to book:
Tel: +44 (0)7967 660 050 | Email: email@example.com | Website: www.fastfins.co.uk