Epigenetics – the full picture, A week of lunchtime virtual talks- 12-16 April 2021
Time: 12:00 – 13:00 CET/ 11:00- 12:00 UK Time
Topics we’ll cover:
• The use of multiple “-omic” methods to further understand the biology of neurodegenerative diseases
• Methylation-supported prediction of drug response in diabetes or risk of PTSD
• Use of microarrays and small RNA profiling
• And much more
• Prof. Charlotte Ling, University of Lung, Sweden
• Dr. Emmanuelle Viré, University College London
• Dr. Isabel Castanho, Harvard Medical School, USA
• Prof Miljana Tanic Institute for Oncology and Radiology of Serbia
• Prof Clarisse Musanabaganwa, Rwanda Medical Research Center at the University of Rwanda
• Please refer to the registration page for up-to-date speaker list.
To register, please type the URL into
From neurological to metabolic disorders research, from looking at common cancers to investigating rare diseases, epigenetics is shedding more light of pathophysiology of disease.
The decrease in sequencing costs, coupled with an increase in accessibility to analysis methodology make studying epigenetic mechanisms much more attainable to all.
We would like to invite you to an upcoming virtual event dedicated solely to epigenetics. Between 12-16 April, we will host daily lunchtime presentations showcasing epigenetics research projects.