Join representatives from our ‘MSc Cardiovascular and Respiratory Healthcare’ programme to hear more about the course content, ask your own questions and meet some of the module leads.
We will be joined by a member of Imperial’s careers service to talk through what they can offer you as a student with us.
Suitable for UK, EU and international students who are interested in joining this course at Imperial for 2021–22 entry. With live Q&A.
Join us to hear from:
- Professor Mary Morrell (Programme Director)
- Dr Leanne Felkin (Teaching Fellow)
- Vikki Sood (Careers Service)
- Welcome from the Programme Director
- Programme Overview
- Your MSc Journey – Timeline and Timetable
- Your Research Project
- Imperial College’s Career Service
- What Happened Next?