Join representatives from our ‘MSc Genes Drugs and Stem Cells – Novel Therapies’ programme to hear more about the course content, ask your own questions and meet some of the module leads.
Suitable for UK, EU and international students who have an offer to this programme at Imperial for 2023–24 entry. With live Q&A.
Join us to hear from:
- Professor Uta Griesenbach (Programme Director)
- Fouzia Khan (Senior Teaching Fellow)
- Sarah Fort (Education Administrator)
- Current students
- Introduction and Welcome from Uta Griesenbach
- Programme overview – Uta Griesenbach
- Career development opportunities with Fouzia Khan
- Application queries (e.g. visas) with Sarah Fort
- Q&A to ask your questions to our students
The event will be on Microsoft Teams – join here