This programme is specifically for research fellows at Imperial.
The Resilient Leadership is a national flagship experiential leadership programme designed to prepare you for leadership roles in Higher Education.
This programme is not about theory, but hands-on practice. You will undertake different activities in teams with each participant having the opportunity to lead.
You will work with colleagues from Imperial and six other universities from a variety of discipline backgrounds and at different career stages.
You will also have the opportunity to work closely with a colleague to gain more personal insights and practice your coaching capability, which is an invaluable leadership skill.
Your learning will be supported by experienced coaches who will offer insights into how you operate in a leadership role.
- Differentiate yourself in a competitive environment
- Be more confident in leading yourself and others
- Understand the impact you have on people around you
- Adapt your leadership to meet the needs of different situations
- Unify people towards a common goal
- Build your resilience in the face of uncertainty and pressure
Dates and attendance:
The course will take place over three weeks on the following dates and will be delivered online via Zoom.
Wednesday to Friday:
- Feb 21-23 2024
- Feb 28 and March 1, 2 2024
- March 6-8
The commercial value of this course is £3,000. Imperial provides this course to fellows free of charge.
Attendance at all sessions from 09.30 – 12.00 over the three weeks (9 sessions in total) is mandatory as learning for all participants depends on you being there. It is essential to ensure that you are able to attend all sessions on all course days in full before you apply.