The year in numbers
A wonderful 13,354 people gave in 2017-18, raising over £59.1 million. Your generosity enables our students to thrive and our researchers to tackle society’s most pressing challenges. Every donation, whatever its size, makes a real contribution to Imperial’s future. Thank you.
Here are a few stats from an inspiring year.
- £59.1 million raised for research, education and College priorities.
- 13,354 people made a gift – nearly 4,000 more than last year.
- 8,116 people gave to the College for the very first time.
- Over 50 supporters joined the Queen’s Tower Society, which now brings together over 300 friends who have made the very special decision to remember Imperial in their will.
- 3,941 of the gifts made this year were from College alumni.
- 1,128 people gave to the Deans’ Funds, raising £403,415 across all of Imperial’s faculties.
- 1,183 people gave to the President’s Scholarship Fund, raising £224,018.
- 150 student callers took part in this year’s telephone campaigns, raising £154,717.
- 1,150 alumni and friends volunteered their time, helping with events, student mentoring and alumni group committees.