Work with Us
Work with the Global Development Hub
Here are some potential ways for the Imperial College Academic community to get involved in working with us:
- Contact the Hub for support if you are considering a development-focused research grant application
- Develop ideas about innovative partnerships or programmes involving LMIC and LDC partners that will benefit from cross-faculty engagement
- Consider sharing existing networks in LMICs to increase engagement across the College
- Express interest in supervising students on development-focused international internships or project placements
- Express interest in piloting remote PhD supervision with partners in LMICs and LDCs
- Express interest in joining the Global Development Hub Academic Advisory Board
- Share ideas for speakers and organisation to engage in Hub events and lectures
- Submit a case-study to feature on our website
Global Development Hub Postdoc network
Are you currently working in or aspiring to work in the Least Developed Countries or Lower Middle Income Countries to further the SDGs?
The Global Development Hub’s Postdoctoral Network seeks to bring together postdocs from across the College. The network provides the opportunity to interact with peers from across college through quarterly relaxed events.
Through these you will get a chance to:
- Expand your research interests
- Identify overlapping interests which may lead to collaboration or knowledge-exchange
- Establish strong and lasting professional ties – and perhaps new friendships too!
- Promote the sharing of industry contacts between fellows
We also hope that the network will increase interactions across and within departments by fostering an exchange of ideas, experiences and internal contacts (e.g. PIs).