Right To Work (RTW)

The following individuals are considered to be settled workers, are not subject to immigration control and therefore have no restrictions on working in the UK: 

Please note that British Overseas citizens, British Overseas Territories citizens, British Nationals (Overseas), British Protected Persons and British Subjects are all forms of British nationality which require permission to live and work in the UK. You may be entitled to register as a British citizen in certain circumstances.

  • Irish citizens
  • Those who do not have any time limits attached to their stay in the UK e.g. those with Indefinite Leave to Remain, EU Settled Status, etc

Please note that:

If you do not fall into any of the above categories,  you will need to apply for and obtain an appropriate work visa under the new Points Based immigration System (PBS) before you come to live and work in the UK. 

If offered employment by the College, you will be required to provide satisfactory evidence Demonstrating Your Right To Work in the UK before you can start work.