During your employment or after you have left the College, you may require an employment reference for a prospective new employer or education provider, or because you are applying for a new role at the College. You may also require a reference to confirm your salary for a mortgage application or to rent a property. Alternatively, you may be contacted directly to provide a reference as an employee’s current or previous manager.

The following information has been designed to provide guidance for managers and staff. For further details, please contact the HR Staff Hub.